Essential Skills Service – Adult Literacies 1:1 Support Hubs
Wed, 8th January, 2020 @ 9:00 am - Wed, 25th March, 2020 @ 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Wednesday, repeating until 25th March 2020
Essential Skills Service provides free and confidential support to Adults aged 16 plus, in East Ayrshire, who wish to improve on their everyday reading, writing and number support.
If you would like help with reading, writing and numbers please contact Essential Skills Service on 01563 573 757.
We can help you with everyday literacies like:
- Filling in application forms
- Writing Letters
- Reading books and magazines
- Build your confidence with words and number
- helping your child with their homework
- Preparing for the police, Army and Nursing Entry Exams
- Reading and Understanding questions for driving theory or CSCS Health and Safety tests